PS2 THE WARRIORS
THE WARRIORS IS A FIRST-PERSON FIGHTING GAME.THE GAME IS MADE BY ROCKSTAR TEAM THAT ARE FAMOUS FOR THERE GAMES LIKE GTA SAN ANDREAS,GTA 3 AND GTA5 ECT.THE GAME LOOKS GOOD AND GRAPHICS ARE REALLY GOOD GAME BASED ON THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THE WARRIOR YOU CAN FOUND EVERY CHARACTER OF THE MOVIE IN THIS GAME,EVERY CHARACTER HAVE THERE OWN ABILITY AND HITS THAT MAKE THIS GAME MORE ATTRACTIVE AND ADDECTIVE.
- The Warriors is an action-adventure, survival game which focuses heavily on brawling. Like most games from Rockstar Games, several minor gameplay elements are mixed into the experience, such as the ability to use spray paint to mark turf or to insult other people. The playable characters are the Warriors leader Cleon, Cleon’s lieutenant Swan, heavy muscles Ajax and Snow, Cleon and Swan’s friends Vermin and Cowboy, the scout Fox, Harlem native Cochise, and Rembrandt, the Warriors graffiti artist.
- Cleon, Swan, Ajax, and Rembrandt are the most heavily featured characters. An arcade game called Armies of the Night is unlocked after you complete the main storyline of the game. The playable characters are Swan and Ajax.
- The game progresses linearly from one mission event to the next, usually presented as a cutscene. Combat in The Warriors occurs in real time and involves pressing buttons to initiate attacks by the on-screen character. By pausing the game, the player can find combat techniques ― 2-3 combos, wall smash, grab and throws, charges, body cross attack, snap attacks, weapon attacks, and counter-attacks. The player can also look at the characters stats.
- This menu is manipulated by using the right analog stick, while movement is controlled in the 3D environment using the joystick, and camera controls are managed using the up arrow on the digital pad and the analog joystick, allowing the player to navigate the menu while avoiding or approaching enemies. In addition, players can choose to mug people, receiving money, flash, and spray. Each level contains items the player can collect or steal, such as car radios and jewelry.Completing these actions earn the player points, which count towards unlocking soldiers, arenas and game modes for Rumble Mode, the game’s free-for-all multiplayer mode.
- Processor: Any Dual-Core CPU, or a Single-Core CPU of at least 2.0GHz.
- Memory: 2GB RAM (more is better)
- Hard Drive: 5GB minimum free disk space (for application and ROM storage) …
- Video: 256MB Stand Alone Graphics Card (note that some built-in GPUs may work too)
[Follow All Instructions Carefully]