DOWNLOAD MORTAL KOMBAT DEADLY ALLIANCE HIGHLY COMPRESSED
MORTAL KOMBAT DEADLY ALLIANCE HIGHLY COMPRESSED (ANDROID AND PC)
“MORTAL KOMBAT DEADLY ALLIANCE IS BEST SERIES OF MORTAL KOMBAT GAME GIVE BEST EXPERIENCE AS THERE IS MANY OPTION TO PLAY WITH THEM LIKE ARCADE MODE,KONQUIST MODE AND MANY OTHER OPTION CHARACTER OF THIS GAME IS REALLY GOOD EVERY PLAYER HAVE THERE UNIQUE ABILITY AND POWER WHICH MAKES THIS GAME AWESOME AND ADDICTIVE.”
- Like all of the Mortal Kombat games, Deadly Alliance focuses heavily on its fighting modes. The gameplay is completely different from that of previous entries in the franchise.
- Each character now possesses three individual fighting styles,generally two hand-to-hand styles and one weapon style (excepting Blaze and Mokap, who received three hand-to hand styles and no weapon style) which players can switch between with the push of a button.
- In previous games, aside from “dial-a-combos” all the characters fought virtually identically, with only special moves to differentiate them. The number of special moves per character (usable in any fighting style) has also been reduced, varying only from two to four for most, thus forcing the player to make use of the improved fighting system.
- The characters can no longer run, and there is no run meter. However, while still limited to only moving into the background and foreground, movement in the third dimension is much easier and can be used continuously (in Mortal Kombat 4, sidestepping was mapped to two different buttons and could be performed at a rate of about one a second). To prevent fighters from leaving the arena, boundaries that are otherwise invisible appear when a fighter is knocked against the edge.
GAME NEW ADDED CHARACTERS
- Blaze — Massive fire elemental who has the task of guarding the egg of the Dragon King.
- Bo’ Rai Cho — Jovial Outworld native and former trainer of Liu Kang.
- Drahmin — a Netherrealm Oni seeking revenge against Quan Chi for abandoning him in the realm after helping the sorcerer escape.
- Frost — Sub-Zero’s first Lin Kuei trainee who lacks humility.
- Hsu Hao — Red Dragon operative sent to infiltrate and destroy the OIA.
- Kenshi — a blind swordsman who was employed briefly by the OIA before the portal was destroyed, stranding him in Outworld.
- Li Mei — Outworld native whose people are enslaved by the Deadly Alliance. She enters a tournament sponsored by the sorcerers hoping to win their freedom.
- Mavado — Red Dragon mastermind who ordered Hsu Hao to infiltrate the OIA.
- Mokap — Secret joke character said to have done motion capture work for Cage’s films. Included in the game as a homage to Midway graphic artist Carlos Pesina, who portrayed several characters in the digitized Mortal Kombat games and performed motion capture work for Deadly Alliance.
- Moloch — Drahmin’s partner and the game’s sub-boss.
- Nitara — a manipulative vampire seeking to separate her home realm from Outworld.