DOWNLOAD GTA VICE CITY STORIES HIGHLY COMPRESSED
GTA VICE CITY STORIES HIGHLY COMPRESSED 120MB
GTA VICE CITY STORIES IS A OPEN WORLD GAME IN THIS GAME YOU CAN DO ANYTHING LIKE FLY AIRPLAN,RUN VEHICLE ect.THERE IS MANY TYPE OF VEHICLE LIKE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CAR AND BIKE TO PLAY WITH THEM AND THAT’S THE REASON THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAME.
- The player may run, jump, or drive vehicles to navigate the game’s world. The player uses melee attacks, firearms and explosives to fight enemies. The firearms include weapons such as the Colt Python, an M60 machine gun and a Minigun.
- The game’s three-dimension environment allows a first-person view while aiming with the sniper rifleand rocket launcher. In addition, the game’s combat allows the player to commit drive-by shootings by facing sideways in a vehicle.The game provides the player a wide variety of weapon options—they can be purchased from local firearms dealers, found on the ground, retrieved from dead enemies, or found around the city.
- In combat, auto-aim can be used as assistance against enemies.Should the player take damage, their health meter can be fully regenerated through the use of health pick-ups.Body armor can be used to absorb gunshots and explosive damage, but is used up in the process.When health is entirely depleted, gameplay stops, and the player respawns at the nearest hospital while losing all weapons and armour and some of their money.
- If the player commits crimes while playing, the game’s law enforcement agencies may respond as indicated by a “wanted” meter in the head-up display (HUD), which increases as the player commits more crimes. On the meter, the displayed stars indicate the current wanted level, and the higher the level, the greater the response for law enforcement (for example, at the maximum six-star level, police helicopters and military swarm to lethally dispatch players).
- Rockstar North began to develop Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in late 2001, around the time of Grand Theft Auto III’s release.While initial development only involved creating 3D models, executive producer Sam Houser said “it really kicked off at the beginning of 2002” and lasted about nine months.
- After the release of the Windows version of Grand Theft Auto III, the development team discussed creating a mission pack for the game that would add new weapons, vehicles, and missions. Upon further discussion, the team decided to make this concept a stand-alone game, which became Vice City. The game was announced on 22 May 2002, during the Electronic Entertainment Expo. It was Rockstar North’s most expensive game at the time, with a budget of US$5 million.On 5 September 2002, the company announced that the 22 October release date had been postponed until 29 October to meet product demand. By 15 October 2002, development of Vice City stopped as the game was submitted for manufacturing.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4 GHz) or AMD equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 (1024 MB) or ATI Radeon HD 5850 (1024 MB)
- SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible
- FREE DISK SPACE: 3 GB