DOWNLOAD BULLY HIGHLY COMPRESSED FOR PC AND ANDROID
BULLY HIGHLY COMPRESSED 800MB FOR PC AND ANDROID
MAIN GAME CHARACTER’S
“Bully is an ACTION-ADVENTURE GAME set in an OPEN WORLD environment and played from a THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE.YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE MISSION IN A SCHOOL TO BECOME MOST BULLYING KID.”
- The game’s single-player mode lets the player control a high school student—teenage rebel James “Jimmy” Hopkins. Throughout the story, Jimmy rises through the ranks of the school groups, archetypes which include Bullies, Nerds, Preppies, Greasers, and Jocks. Players complete missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through the story. Outside of missions, the player can FREELY ROOM the game’s open world, and has the ability to complete optional side missions.
- The world of Bully, named Bullworth, is separated between five areas: Bullworth Academy, Old Bullworth Vale, Bullworth Town, New Coventry, and the Blue Skies Industrial Area. At the beginning of the game, the player can only explore Bullworth Academy, with all other areas unlocking as the story progresses.
- The player can use melee attacks and weapons to fight enemies. The weapons available include slingshots, bags of marbles, stink bombs and spud cannons. Jimmy can run, jump, swim or use vehicles to navigate the game’s world. The vehicles available in the game includes a skateboard, scooters, bicycles and go-karts. Bus stops are located in various locations around the world, allowing the player to quickly travel back to Bullworth Academy. Should the player take damage, their health meter can be fully regenerated using multiple techniques, such as drinking sodas, which can be obtained from vending machines.
- When not performing missions, the player have the ability to attend classes; truanting a required class is a rule violation. Each class grants the player with a special ability upon passing; for example, English allows players to apologise to authority figures after violating rules, and Chemistry grants the player with the ability to create firecrackers, stink bombs, and itching powder. The player can initiate romantic relationships with non-player characters, acquiring the ability to give them gifts and kiss them, kissing also replenishes health.
- Rockstar announced Bully on May 2005 for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox with an original expected release date of October 2005. Early information released by Take-Two Interactive seemed to indicate that the player would be taking the role of a bully, and screenshots printed in Electronic Gaming Monthly showed the player-controlled antagonist administering a “swirlie” and throwing a punch at another student. However, the tone of the final game was different, with the player in the role of a problem student who stood up to and fought back against bullies, in effect, bullying on behalf of the victims, or in self-defense.
- The PlayStation 2 version of the game uses an advanced Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas engine through RenderWare. Rockstar Vancouver decided to make every student in the school have a unique appearance and personality.
- When developing the characters, the team aimed at recreating the state of being a child, and making it enjoyable.Parallels were made between Jimmy and Catcher in the Rye’s Holden Caulfield.
- Jimmy and Holden share a background of a difficult homelife and being thrown out of multiple private schools.Though the pompous school principal Dr. Crabblesnitch is originally introduced as the main antagonist,his role is later replaced by Gary Smith, who initially befriends Jimmy. Gary is described as a sociopath.He admits that he suffers from attention-deficit disorder and is a narcissist, as he considers himself smarter and better than everyone,and wants to run the school.
MAIN GAME CHARACTER’S
- JIMMY HOPKINS.James “Jimmy” Hopkins is the playable character and the main protagonist in Bully. He was voiced by Gerry Rosenthal.
- GARY SMITH.Gary Smith is a main character, and the main antagonist in Bully. He was voiced by Peter Vack.
- PETER KOWALSKI.Peter “Pete” Kowalski, also nicknamed “Petey”, is a main character in Bully. He was voiced by Matt Bush.
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO INSTALL IT